John Sisk & Son is proud to be a sponsor of CIF Safety Week 2020
Friday 16th October 2020: At John Sisk & Son we are guided by our Values of Care, Integrity and Excellence. We take care of ourselves, the people we work with, the environment and the community in which we work.
Construction Safety Week is a great opportunity to reflect on aspects of safety, health and overall wellbeing and to promote its importance throughout the workforce.
A number of key events in line with Covid-19 guidelines will be taking place on our sites throughout Ireland.
At Project Kells, Dublin city centre the Sisk team are collaborating with mental health charity, Aware. At our Cherrywood project a briefing will be taking place on plant and pedestrian safety.
Our Sisk Living project at Cork Street, Dublin, will be carrying out a safety demonstration in partnership with our tower crane owner, Mantis, in relation to emergency preparedness.
- Monday 19th October Mental Health, Welfare and Wellbeing in Construction
- Tuesday 20th October Plant and Pedestrian Safety
- Wednesday 21st October Occupational Health in Construction
- Thursday 22nd October Working Safely at Height
- Friday 23rd October Emergency Preparedness