The 32,500 m² of building footprint on seven levels in a woodland site is adjacent to Powerscourt House & Gardens, in Enniskerry, Co Wicklow. The extremely high specification interior was designed by Hotel Interior Design (Peter Silling) based in Cologne. The quality of finishes at The Ritz-Carlton is five star deluxe. This project was delivered for €140m for Treasury Holdings/Ritz Carlton.
Facilities provided included:
- 200 spacious guest rooms, including 107 suites, 23 club level rooms and 17 club level suites, panoramic views and terraces available in many rooms.
- Award winning spa with 20 treatment rooms and 2 private spa suites
- More than 900 m2 of meeting space Ballroom and Conference facilities
- Three exceptional dining facilities, including Gordon Ramsay at Powerscourt, a signature restaurant from the world-renowned chef
- 36 holes of championship golf
- Children’s activity centre
- Two storey car parks
- Ancillary plantrooms and boiler house
- Landscaped gardens with water features and helipad