Current region > United Kingdom
Working with us
John Sisk and Son has a proud record of leadership in the construction industry. For over 150 years the name has been synonymous with high competence and high quality work. This journey of excellence has depended upon the quality of our Project Teams and Project Leaders.
Our Project Leaders lead the entire site team with a strong set of leadership, technical, safety, quality, and commercial competencies. We continuously invest in the training and development of our Project Leaders to ensure they have;
- Project Delivery Focus; A clear understanding of what is expected from a ‘World Class’ Project Leader to ensure project delivery
- Technical Capability; The technical excellence that has always been a hallmark of John Sisk & Son
- Leading Zero - Health Safety and Environmental Behaviours; The health & safety competence required to create and lead a safe project and team.
- Quality Excellence; The quality competence to create and deliver a project with excellent quality assurance processes and a team passionate about quality.
- Commercial Performance; The commercial competence to deliver quality whilst optimizing value creation.
- Talent Management & Development Skills; The leadership competence to create, stretch and develop a ‘World Class’ Project Team that delivers high performance and builds capability through appropriate Coordination, Competence Development & Engagement.
- Ability to Build Long Term Relationships; Developing long term relationships and networks
Follow the other menu links in this section to find out more about how we develop our staff and work with others.