Current region > Global
Exciting role in Corporate Communications Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Corporate Communications Team for an Internal Communications Executive, based at our Dublin Head Office.
We are looking for someone with a strong interest in internal communication, a self-starter with loads of initiative, who can support the implementation of our communications strategy. Knowledge and experience in social media, a solutions focus and excellent writing skills are a must.
John Sisk & Son
10 June 2019
Position / Title
Internal Communications Executive
Head of Communications
How To Apply
Email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com putting ‘Internal Communications Executive’ in the subject of the email.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, this person will have both an interest and experience in internal communications, PR, social media and brand, be self-motivated and want to be as part of a small, dynamic in-house communications team. This person will be the internal communications coordinator for the company, creating, commissioning and publishing regular content across existing and new channels, to an agreed plan as well as responding quickly to the day to day business needs.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Experience working within a communications team is an advantage but not essential
- Strong project management skills and an ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Experience in using SharePoint, Yammer, social media and PowerPoint in corporate environment
- Journalism experience is beneficial, but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- A self-starter, with high energy, initiative and a solution focussed, can do attitude
- The person will be adept at liaising with people and building relationships across the business in order to have an understanding of the key themes and messages required.
- Creativity and the ability to devise both written and visual communication plans using tools appropriate for internal audiences
- Skilled at all main Microsoft tools, Sharepoint, Yammer, PowerPoint & Excel in particular
- Proficient in all main social media tools
- Graphic design, web design, video editing skills would be a bonus!
- A qualification in Journalism, PR, Marketing or Communications desirable but not essential