Current region > Global
Construction Safety Week
Construction Safety Week is from 23rd – 27th of October 2017 and Sisk have partnered with the CIF to raise the awareness of health, safety and wellbeing by the industry for the industry. Sisk has raised the bar and made a commitment to do whatever it takes to achieve “Zero Incidents, Zero Injuries” on all our sites and by doing so, we protect our people and give all those that work for us the best possible working environment in which to work.
During this Construction Safety Week we are encouraging all on our sites and in our offices to get involved and participate in the planned events by Sisk. Each day will have a specific topic, we started on Monday with a Stand Down for Safety for 1 Minute followed by a Safety Moment.
Each day will have specific theme:
Monday – SAFETY AT HEIGHT
Tuesday – PLANT & MACHINERY
Wednesday – OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH-DUST
Thursday – MENTAL HEALTH
Friday – DRIVING FOR WORK
Our collective mission for CONSTRUCTION SAFETY WEEK 2017 is to partner together to;
• to achieve “Zero Incidents, Zero Injuries” on all our sites;
• by doing so, we protect our people and give all those that work for us the best possible
working environment in which to work;
• increase awareness of the importance of being committed to health
& safety … every day;
• inspiring all of us to share best practice and to work together to strengthen our industry
health and safety culture;
• Construction safety week is an opportunity to take stock of health, safety & wellbeing and
continue the sector’s required step change and recommitment to stretching the
possibilities for creating better and healthier places to work for all construction workers in
• Together we can do this!